Effective date: September 13, 2022
This page informs You of Our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when You use Our Service and the choices You have associated with that data.
Cookie is a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by Your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about You such as Your language preference or login information.
Account means a unique account created for You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in Our possession or likely to come into Our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Service refers to the Website.
Third-party Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
Website refers to CreateYourQr, accessible from https://createyourqr.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data. While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Cookies and Usage Data. We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting us.
- Usage Data. We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as Your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Other. We may collect Your data when You send support, privacy, legal and other requests to Us. We may also collect data when working with and researching current and potential clients
Use of Data
Any of the information We collect from You may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize Your experience.
- To improve the Website.
- To improve customer service.
- To process transactions.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify You about changes to the Service.
- To allow You to participate in interactive features of the Service when You choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that We can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
Retention of Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of Your jurisdiction.
If You are located outside the EU and choose to provide information to Us, please note that We transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the EU and process it there.
Security of Data
The security of Your data is important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If You are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), You have certain data protection rights. The Company aims to take reasonable steps to allow You to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of Your Personal Data.
If You wish to be informed about what Personal Data We hold about You and if You want it to be removed from Our systems, please contact Us.
In certain circumstances, You have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, You can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If You are unable to perform these actions Yourself, please contact us to assist You.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have Your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to Our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information We have on You in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time where the Company relied on Your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that We may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Our Policy on "Do Not Track" Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference You can set in your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of Your web browser.
Links to Other Websites
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services ("Third-Party Services"). You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. The Company does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services. Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to You and You access and use them entirely at Your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions and privacy policies.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on Our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist Us in analysing how the Service is used. These third parties have access to Your Personal Data.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of the Service.
The Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.